You will be welcomed to our newly renovated old cider farm situated close to beautiful beaches (including D-Day landing beaches, St Mere Eglise & museums). With a choice of Bed & Breakfast or Bed & Breakfast with evening meal.
Children are very welcome & will enjoy our variety of animals. We're close to the ferry port of Cherbourg & market towns of Valognes & Briquebec as well as a major Hypermarket. All this and the benefit of being situated in beautiful Normandy country side.
N 49.514064 W 1.554002 (N 49° 30' 50.90" W 1° 33' 13.83")
(Please let us know if you require collection from Cherbourg ferry terminal)
- Brittany Ferries from Poole UK to Cherbourg (Please call us for fare discounts)
- Brittany Ferries from Portsmouth UK to Cherbourg (Please call us for fare discounts)
- Condor Ferries Portsmouth UK to Cherbourg
- Ferrybooker.com for UK ferry tickets
(Please let us know if you require collection from Cherbourg Airport)
- Flights from most major worldwide cities to Paris
- Paris or Jersey to Cherbourg Airport
- Information on driving in France
- Car Hire in France
- Directions from Cherbourg ferry terminal.
On leaving the ferry terminal take the N13 sign posted Caen, Rennes & Valognes for 22km approx, when seeing the sign for St.Joseph take the next exit & turn right on to the D146. Take the second exit on the rounsabout, at the end of this road turn left on to the D62 for approx 1km & we're situated on the right.
Les Perroquets accepts no responsibility for the content, accurancy or services provided by external sites